Follow elsaayolanda on Twitter

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

One Day Before 'That' (Slovenia Stories #12)

Črenšovci – Tuesday, 11th August 2015
                         
                Today is not much different than yesterday.. I'm still helping Leon at the same position. So, not much to tell. I still like seeing him bothered to clear up the mess made by the machine. And yes, still laughing pretty hard when he curses on it. Sometime we laugh together (probably because we pity ourselves hahah). The difference is he laughs at the machine (only) meanwhile in fact I laugh at the stupid machine and him as well for he cursing on it, hahaha. So, gue ketawa, dia ketawa dan kita pun sama-sama tertawaCiyeeee Elsa. (Laaah?!).
                Oh and just a moment before the 15-mins break time, I was called by Tomaž. Iya, si bapak yang udah nikah dan punya anak tapi sayangnya tetep ganteng karena masih muda (ahaay mulai salah fokus nih). In all of sudden, he called me and out of the blue said, "Elsa, I have special mission for you!". Swifly, I became nervous and my heart beat so fast. Thinking what kind of mission? Then I felt like I needed to change my clothes and wore blazer suit complete with black trousers in order to be like secret agent. Apparently that was unnecessary, because the mission was I just had to pick 150 mini orchids with the most wide open petals. I didn't know what were they for but yeah that was the point. *pheew* I thought it was something more. Yes, I know. I can be drama queen sometimes. Exaggerating things 😝.
                While doing that, he was questioning me with some questions. Common stuffs actually like, 'How do you feel as long as you live here?', 'How was your day?', 'Do you like to be here?, 'How about your working experience so far?'. The point is he wanted to know about how I feel and whether I like living here. He was kind of asking me to tell it. About that, obviously I answered him, "Yeah, I like for being here. The people are friendly, like to smile. They try to talk to us even if they can’t speak English. But, yeah to be honest. It’s kind of frustrating sometimes working here because the workers just talk a little bit English. I don’t know what they mean and what to do.". Then he said, "Yeah, like I told you they just talk less English." Nah, and that's the problem. If the workers and I can't build good communication then how can I work well? So it can be imagine how awkward it is and how many mistakes that I made. Hahaha.
                And right before leaving for home, Tomaž said that the job will be changed. I'm gonna work at Mojca's place at the very back end of the greenhouse which is also Robby's place (note: Robby hasn't been working for the past few days due to certain reason and I forget what it is). Alright, enough for today More later. See you umm... the day after tomorrow? Maybe? Because you know, tomorrow is my birthday and I won't write even a single word  here. I just can't because definitely I'll cry. Clearly, homesick will attack me so badly for it's the first time I'm not home on my birthday. So, bye then... Adijo...

Dear blog visitor, please kindly leave your comment or any other feedback. That will be very welcomed. See ya!

No comments :

Post a Comment