Follow elsaayolanda on Twitter

Sunday, August 9, 2015

With Great Amount of Wine Comes Great Hangover (Slovenia Stories #10)

ฤŒrenลกovci – Sunday, 9th August 2015

Hallo... How's life?

           Not many special things today. Everybody's resting as we're still tired of yesterday. Even though somehow I woke up at 7.30 anf got out of the bed about 8.30 after checking on all social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Path, Skype and Instagram to catch up the latest news from Indonesia. Still Milena feels that I always wake up so early in the morning every weekend. I'm wondering it too. Well, seems like I have automatic self alarm in mind that will wake me up at the same time every morning. So, Today's agenda is clean up 'the mess' from yesterday.
           As a matter of fact, Yusran threw up on his bed therefore he must clean the stains off and dry it under the sun. Yes, he must clean the vomit up from last night but he just did it this morning. So, he slept with his vomit. Can you imagine? Yuck! ๐Ÿ˜ท Bye bye overnight fermented vomit! As if it wasn't bad enough it was also spilled onto his laptop and now he got it broken so that he couldn't turn it on even after drying it. The moment when Yusran was asking Milena about how to clean it up, the sheet, the bed cover and the mattress, he got a meaningful smirk from Roman as if Roman saying 'gotcha buddy!' LOL. Haha. See? That's why I never want to get drunk. ๐Ÿ˜ I prefer to keep my life simple, just wake up without suffering and an urge of cleaning. He was really drunk last night until he couldn't remember what happened yesterday. He didn't even know who gave him a bottle of water last night. In fact, that was me. Maaan, lo apain temen guweeeh??  Sungguh terlalu... Ckck 
           After that Milena cooked meat for us with red broth in which appears spicy according to her words. Likewise, Roman said, "Yes, we have spicy meal this time." but clearly I just underestimated spicy level he meant. Well, it can't be helped since I haven't found something that its spiciness meets Indonesian standard or at least my standard. You may not know but I'm not a spicy lover though. Thus we can say my level is just like a kid. It's nothing compared to other Indonesian. So I said, "Ok let's prove it. How spicy it will be.". And when I was trying, I didn't find it spicy at all. Even for non spicy lover like me. Hahah. Just as I thought! I told them, "Then you have no idea how spicy we usually eat.?! Ahahah. As seen Milena seemed like got that burning feeling in her mouth for she can't eat spicy food. Meanwhile Roman, he admitted defeat in terms of spicy food. Hence, Roman said this, "So, I can kill you with alcoholic drinks and you can kill me with this (spicy food)." LOL! "I think so!" as I responded. 
           Besides that, she made a rolled cake as well. Homemade. I bet it had original taste. I didn't know what kind of jam she used but surely it was tasty and the sopnge cake had soft texture. On top of it, she showered it with powdered sugar a.k.a snow white topping sugar. The best part? I could take as much as I want. Hooray ๐Ÿ˜„ Hmm, what else? In the afternoon, I helped Yusran brought the mattress up to the bedroom and put the sheet on. What's more? Nothing. We separated and entered bedroom and that's all. A flat and boring ending, isn't it? Haha... Let's hope for more thrilling moments as tomorrow I'll back to work. Sampai jumpa... Bye bye..

Bonus
See my cycling footage here. Sorry for the noise as the wind blew hard that moment.


Any comments and suggestions? That will be very welcomed.

No comments :

Post a Comment