Follow elsaayolanda on Twitter

Monday, August 10, 2015

Leveled Up (Slovenia Stories #11)

ฤŒrenลกovci – Monday, 10th August 2015

Hello Monday! The brand new day on this week. Ready to start the day? Ok, here we go...


Before getting to the story I just want to say something. It's been a week already so you've seen how's my life here and what I think about everything and everybody around me. Just to remind you, I write what I want to write, what's important to me or what takes my attention. So, yes clearly some of them may be unpleasant for you that also might lead you to think something bad about me. But, hey I don't give a fuck as it isn't my responsibility to please everybody on earth. On the other hand, if it attracts you, feel free to continue reading and even more leave me feedback on the comment section. Alright, now let's get to the core!

              Today there's a new student placed in the same department with me. Later I knew, her name is Anita. Badannya semok (kaya gue, haha) dan kalo di Indo dijamin bajunya ga lolos sensor KPI. Yep! Indonesian fellas must have understood what I mean ;) Even though, I've been in Europe right now and has already known some of their habits (through movies and magazines) but still I got a bit surprised sometimes hahaha. Just wondering, ini Simon fokus gak ya kerjanya? :p Eh maaf, maaf. Udahan ahh gossipnya. So, I was replaced with her therefore I got 'promoted' to a new job. I'm no longer work with Simon. Instead, I'm working with Leon and helping him to arrange the plants thus its leaves will facing to the same direction and pick them up if there's any plant that falls off when it's lifted and moved by machinery. Hmm... Much easier than previous job so it's more boring (well, to be honest ๐Ÿ˜) as well as there's no place to sit whenever I fell tired. However it's more entertaining for the machine has proven itself that it can be troublesome. Yes, sometimes it becomes such a stupid machine haha.
                When it starts to make a problem like drops the pot and turn it into such a mess for the substrat bursts out of the pot followed by few grumbles that comes out of Leon's mouth. Obviously he grumbles in Slovene but it's such a funny thing to see! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  Oh, let me tell you a bit more about him. Despite of his physical appearance which is big and tall yet basically he's really nice. He cares enough to bring me some water perhaps because he seems worry that I rarely drink in the middle of the weather which is hot as hell (meanwhile in fact, I'm used to it haha). I know it from Simon as he was having conversation with Leon and translated right away for Leon isn't really good in speaking English. Well then I bet he has no idea about how hot Indonesia is. Other than that, Leon also often worries that I will accidentally get hurt as if my head is hit or my hands get wounded by the machine. That's why he always remind me like, "Ohh be careful!" so I respond with, "It's okay Leon. I'm fine.". In addition he offers me Mozartkugeln sometimes. That's what I love the most! I mean the mozartkugeln hahaha ๐Ÿ˜ค.
                The truth is, there's good and bad side in everybody. What I don't like from him is when he's smoking while working. As you may know, actually I don't like smokers either in terms of work or not (also never understand the reason why they doing that). So every time he smokes, I make such a distance from him by pretending to take a stroll. Just can't bear the smoke. Oh and there's one more. You know rear view mirror in a car? It' isn't a bad thing actually, just you know, it's kinda catch my attention hahaha. Kalo di mobilnya Janja dia gantungin rosario di sana, Leon mah beda. Dia gantung gambar cewe seksi di sana wakakaka. Biar tetep melek kali ya? I wonder, kalo orang Indo yang begitu masih konsen ga ya nyetirnya? ๐Ÿ˜ ahahaha.
That's all for today. Hope I'll have something more interesting or even thrilling moment to be written tomorrow. See you around and bye!

Still appreciate any feedback from you. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Just write it down below.


No comments :

Post a Comment