Follow elsaayolanda on Twitter

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Slight Hangover (Slovenia Stories #3)

Črenšovci - Sunday, 2nd August 2015

"I got a hangover, whoa!
I've been drinking too much for sure
I got a hangover, whoa!
I got an empty cup pour me some more" -Taio Cruz [Hangover]

            This morning I woke up at 7 a.m with a heavy head and felt a bit dizzy. Thought I got a bit hangover feeling from yesterday (Ohh, thanks to Rok -_-). Surely, it’s because I’m not used to with that  (See? I've told you I've never drunk any alcoholic drinks before). To be honest, the only alcohol that I’ve ever tasted is holy communion wine (if it can be called as ‘alcoholic drink’ not fermented grape juice :D). So yeah, you can say I’m a church girl (try to imagine me with invisible wings and holy circle above my head O:) *wink wink* LOL!) and yesterday was a big achievement already for this church girl to drink glasses of wine and a can of beer in one night. Though, I admitted the ‘real’ wine didn’t feel that bad actually ;p.

One fine sunny morning in the summer *lazy time*
                I almost did nothing aside from resting. Tried to sober myself up from all existing pain by looking for 'normal' morning drink int he fridge :p. I found orange juice and then I poured it into a glass. Still feel thirsty, I decided to drink just water for the next and then went to sit at the backyard for enjoying the sunshine. At noon, Yusran invited me to go out for walking and exploring the neighborhood nearby. That’s it and oh, Petra and Tomaž left the house today. Yaaaaah :( Bye Petra. Bye Tomaž. It was really nice to know you. Since I almost did nothing then it's not much to tell. Just wait until tomorrow because why? Yes! Tomorrow is my first day of work. What will happen? Just wait and see. ;) Adijo!

A snapshot from walking (not my homestay)

No comments :

Post a Comment