Follow elsaayolanda on Twitter

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Even Better (Slovenia Stories #5)

Črenšovci – Tuesday, 4th August 2015

            Yes, what can I say? Today’s much much better than yesterday. Mmm... where should I start? Initially, it wasn’t so good because Yusran and I had woken up early in the morning. Thought we’d start working from 6 o’clock (and it was how it supposed to be) but we had miscommunication. We just forgot to confirm and likewise he forgot to arranged how we’d go to the company. Jadilah bangun pagi hari ini sia-sia hahaha. But that’s okay. Doesn’t really matter. We left home around over 7.30 and almost 8 a.m even still using Roman’s car (Iya, masih dengan beemwe-nya). When we arrived at the company, he stood akimbo starring at the employees and said, “Oh, everybody is working already?” (dalem hati gue ya iyalaaah ini kan udah jam berapa dan harusnya udah mulai dari jam berapa. Kitanya aja yang telat K Tapi tenang aja kita kan datengnya sama pak bos jadi ga ada yang bakal komen wakaka :D )
        Nah, here was the moment when I felt better. I was still working at the same place like yesterday. Di awal sempet matahin daun gitu (duh maaf ya) dan akhirnya gue ngasih tanamanya ke Simon untuk dibenerin haha. Yet today, Simon talked to me. Hooray… Finally, there was somebody else who wanted to talk to me (gak kaku lagi macam kanebo kering). We had small talk. Even, he brought me some water (ahh hvala Simon J). At the point, he spoke to me and that was a good move.
            When I got home after work, Milena taught me how to use some of kitchen appliances such as how to make hot water, how to use microwave, coffee maker, and (again) told me about what is where like where is fruits, pasta, flour, sugar, canned foods, bread, jam and even all sweet stuffs like chocolate and nutella. “Just take whatever you need or whatever you want.”, she said and I replied, “Ok.” (ahh itu dia yang gue suka dari rumah ini :p). Now, I remember much more than yesterday (gak kaya sebelumnya ngablu banget. Dijelasin apa juga gak paham abis banyak banget peralatannya). Then Milena cooked pancakes and up to that time Roman joined us in the kitchen. The pancakes tasted so good as good as its aroma. I tried all kinds of toppings like marmalade, peach jam, and with one that always tastes good on: nutella! Best topped with nutella if you want for sweet one and marmalade if you crave for fresh one cause it tastes a bit sour.

With marmalade or nutella? The choice is yours
            Next, Roman offered me several variants of German beer (atau lebih tepatnya ngasih kali ya namanya). Karena ampir sama kaya Rok, dia juga agak kekeuh buat nyuruh gue minum atau paling gak nyoba deh. When he gave it to me, I said, “Umm… but I don’t like beer and I just drank 3 cups of coffee just a moment ago.” and he replied, “Then that's why you should drink this so you can sleep tonight 'cause you just drank 3 cups of coffee and it's afternoon already. Try it first and if you don’t like it just throw it.”. Nah tuh! Alesan baru lagi kenapa harus minum alkohol hahah. Bilangnya aja nyoba tapi nuangnya setengah gelas lebih. Hampir penuh malah. Dimana-mana yang namanya nyicip mah dikit-dikit kali. Lagian, ini kan beer bukan cola yang bisa dibuang seenak jidat. Tapi… au ah, dia ini yang punya. Sambil nuangin dia lagi-lagi ngingetin kalo kita boleh ambil apa aja di kulkas termasuk koleksi liqueur dan liquornya macam Jack Daniels, Captain Morgan, Chivas dan temen-temennya. Dibilang kaya gitu gue malah tetep berpegang teguh sama coca cola, fanta, dan sprite aja. Pinter yah? (^o^"). Finally, I gave up (as usual) and tried it. And as I guessed, it tasted bitter like mostly beer. That’s why I don’t like beer. Nothing other than bitterness. So that I asked for Yusran's help to finish it haha (kan ga tega kali buangnya L).

3 variants of German beer
Udah segini gak sanggup lagi. Pahit banget :|
             After that, Milena prepared for dinner by cooking chicken with curry sauce. I skipped dinner instead because my stomach was already full with pancakes. Sorry… Still, I chatted with her while she was cooking. Then, Roman went out for cycling with Rok and Marko (the other Marko, not the one from the company) whilst Yusran was sitting outside at the backyard smoking. Milena showed me how to use front-loading wash machine and iron before leaving us for meeting. Ahh, so happy for today because I felt more adapted with everything today and get closer with them as well. Wasn't awkward anymore. Hope everything will be getting better for tomorrow. We shall be ready by 5.50 a.m. Lah konoč*!
((*meaning 'good night')

P.S. gue sempet numpahin marmalade ke atas karpet di dapur, oops! Tapi lagi-lagi Milenanya santai dan bilang gak apa-apa. Dia bakal nyuciin aja nanti karpetnya pake mesin cuci. Duuh, maaf ya gue emang ceroboh orangnya. Pas Roman liat karpetnya dia bilang nanya ‘siapa nih yang numpahin marmalade?’. Terus gue ngaku dengan polosnya dan dia ngerespon dengan ngasi tatapan menyipit seakan ‘membunuh’ hahaha. Gue makin pasang muka meringis dan dia langsung bilang ‘ngga ngga bercanda kok, hahaha’. Jiahhh huasyem (-_-)

Any comments or questions? It will be welcomed. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment